Tuesday, June 18, 2013
WhatsApp the most used smartphone app for texting and chatting has some features like "Last Seen Time". This basically tells the other users that you have checked their messages.
Unfortunately WhatsApp doesn’t allow options for Invisible or Offline like some other messaging services. This can be problematic for users who want to stay anonymous or for those who don’t what to chat with some people.
How to Use
- Download and install the Not Last Seen app from here (root not required).
- Open the app and enable ‘Block Last Seen!’
- Open the WhatsApp, now you will see the data connection went off automatically as soon as you open WhatsApp.
- Read and send the messages, then close the WhatsApp screen.
- Once you’re out of the WhatsApp screen, the data connection will enable automatically and will send the composed messages.
Similarly Facebook has "Seen" Notification on Facebook, if you have read the messages.
Note: No rooting required. Just download and install.