Monday, April 11, 2011
Ever realized that your Facebook friends get decreased all of a sudden. That’s because they start hating you and throw you out of their friend list.
Here are few tips to avoid being hated on Facebook.
1. Do not add people you do not have any kind of relationship, if you ask someone to add it is because you know him or you can have something in common that can make interesting relationship between both of you, and not because he or she has a very good profile picture
2. When you upload a picture don’t tag everyone in the picture. As each comment will give a notification to everyone in your contact and this will annoy many of them. Tag only those who are present in the picture.
3. Do not invite all of your contacts to attend events, only those who may be interested and those who are geographically possible should be invited.
4. The relatives of your friends are not friends; Facebook is not a popularity race to see if you have more friends.
5. Each time you use an application on Facebook as a requirement it asks you to send an invitation to your friends do not click on the send button, somewhere must have a button to skip this step (the policy of Facebook require it .
6. When uploading pictures make sure they have access only to people who should have access to them, your mother is not interested to see how you vomit on your best friend (and probably your boss either.
7. Beware! Don’t sync your Twitter account with Facebook , if you are someone who tweets every 10 minutes will end by flooding the live-stream of your friends and they will end up marking hide your updates.
8. And fill in your profile with relevant information that can be of some use for potential employers or people that can be interested in you in future.