Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Have you ever dreamed of creating a fake virus yourself to play a prank by installing the virus on your friend computer and a making a fool of him. If Yes then this post is of great interest to you.
So what would you like to do with a virus to make your friend believe that a virus has infected his/her computer.
Hmm….let me guess?
1. Suddenly Opening and closing of cd drive.
2. Power off the monitor.
3. Log out the user out of windows xp.
4. Turn off the computer.
5. And much more….well actually any of the above events combination can make any windows user thinks that his/her system is infected.
Requirements for Virus to Run: Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. So you cannot run this utility on Windows machines.
So How to Make and Execute the virus:
1. Firstly you don’t have to make any virus, you just need to download a nifty utility called nircmd.exe from here (Provided By Nirsoft.net).
2. Now double click the downloaded nircmd.exe and click the button. “Copy to windows directory”.
3. You need to create a batch file, so open notepad and enter these commands line by line or just copy the text below in notepad and save it as xyz.bat anywhere on the computer.
“ cd %windir%
nircmd.exe cdrom open d:
nircmd.exe cdrom close d:
nircmd.exe monitor off
nircmd.exe exitwin logoff”
4. Now drag and place the xyz.bat in the start>>all programs>>start up and next time the person (targeted PC) who will reboot the computer will be the victim.
There is lot more to explore about nircmd.exe , So Check the NirCmd Utilty Page at Nirsoft.net
Enjoy and have fun, if u have any problem let me know. Comment and share your experience.
Note:- If u have caused any damage to your computer by the above utility, then boot up the system in safe mode and delete the batch file from start up.
P.S: I am not responsible for any damage caused to your system because of the above tool and the batch file.